How To Switch Characters In Gta 5 Pc Online
Grand Theft Auto has always been a fan-favorite video game but GTA 5 has broken all previous records because it was the first game in the franchise to offer 3 different characters in a single-player campaign. While playing the game, the player can choose to switch characters at any point. This feature was relatively new, so it was well-received by many fans all around the world. The main reason for such an intrigued response is that this type of “GTA 5 switch character” wasn’t allowed before.
Special Abilities of GTA 5 Characters:
There are 3 main characters named Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. Before you decide to switch your characters in GTA 5, you need to know the special abilities of each that can contribute while completing a story mission.
- Michael is kind of drunk who can slow down time while shooting.
- Franklin is a low-level criminal and can slow down time while driving, increasing handling.
- Trevor is drug-addicted and may engage in rage and destructive mode.
So now, you must be looking for ways on how to switch characters n GTA 5? Well, here we have all the tips and information for you to pull the Grand Theft Auto Switch. So, check the details below:
How To Switch Characters In GTA 5 (PC)
Switching GTA 5 characters is extremely easy. The game has embedded them into the story missions. There is no tutorial for this and maybe that’s the reason many players just skip to playing. But these players tend to skip the mechanics which is key for GTA V characters. Now even if you have skipped the storyline, here are some pointers.
- While you are busy playing your mission and roaming freely in GTA 5, press the “L + Alt” Key and hold on to it. It is the default control key for Character Switching in GTA 5.
- Secondly, a wheel mentioning three options will appear on the bottom-right of your screen. The three options will be GTA V characters.
- Now your cursor will play the part of the switch and you can select the character you want to switch to.
- Also, when you are playing again and the wheel appears, know that it is signaling you to switch to another character. It is trying to help you and you can press the “L + Alt” key to instantly switch over to another character in GTA 5 PC.